Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: The Near West

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Near West

I finally moved to Japan. I've left (betrayed? abandoned?) family, friends, and a companion animal behind to begin a new adventure. As my departure neared, I began to check out the map. Japan's not exactly the Far East. It's about 3/4 the way around the globe if you go East and only 1/4 the way around if you head west. Using this logic, I assured myself that it was no different than going to California (or Washington). Regardless, here I am. Thanks for reading my first entry about my attempts to live with no regrets.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jory-San
I am glad you finally got to Japan safely! This blog will be a very fun way for us to keep in touch. Did I tell you we love blogging? We will send some traffic your way if that's ok.

SuBo

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jory-san said...

Hi Carly. I'm happy you can see this site. I miss you too and look very forward to seeing you again. I love you much.
Jory

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regret nothing. Learn from everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home