Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: see you in another couple of babies!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

see you in another couple of babies!



We dropped in on one of Noriko's friends (Yumiko holding Rin) from elementary school. Noriko has always just dropped in and surprised her and today was no exception. The last time she showed up on Yumiko's doorstep was two years ago. Now Yumiko has three little girls. The two girls in the upper picture are also hers. I don't know who the little boy's daddy is. He chased my stocking feet around for a minute exclaiming "Watashi otokonoko!" (I'm a boy!). I finally felt like a strange foreign visitor. We entered Yumiko's apartment and when we turned around to look at the door about 6 neighborhood kids had all crammed into the area where shoes are allowed to look at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home