Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Bumper Sticker (I'm back!)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bumper Sticker (I'm back!)

I'm back from my midweek trip. But, you'll have to wait for pictures. In the meantime, check out this statement being made on a bumper sticker. What do they have against Chevrolet? I haven't even seen a Chevy since I've been in Japan. I wonder if eating worms is a really bad thing in Japan. Frankly, I'd rather have a Chevy. At least it's in English and not Engrish. (Notice this thing has a whopping payload of 1000kg! How many worms can you fit into your Chevy!?)

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Oh boy, do you need to read Horace's blog today! Me, I'd take the chevy, too. You can always sell it...

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Jory-san said...

i guess rlp is a wormeater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home