Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: I hate it the most in Japan.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I hate it the most in Japan.


Pictured to the right, is the thing I hate the most in Japan (well, right after vandals with icepicks). You might not even know what you are really looking at. You are looking at the dreaded right-hand turn across incoming traffic. First of all, I'm on the wrong side of the road. Second, THEY are all on the wrong side of the road. The stoplights are horizontal instead of vertical. The light is blue and they call it green (or maybe it's green and they call it blue). You ease out into the middle of the intersection, remember to "keep left" and when there's a break, gun it! "It" being your 660cc engine. For this manuever, I have to turn off the radio and look over my sunglasses. It takes all of my driving powers.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

Use The Force JorySan!

Good thing you are super hero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home