Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Maeda River Trail Misc. Pictures

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Maeda River Trail Misc. Pictures

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" shrine at a street corner.

A wall of shrines at a temple along the way.
Our lunchtime view.


More critters from the creek.


Somebody told me this shrine was important to find.

See? There are trees in Japan.

This cat snuck up on me during lunch.


A boat. In the ocean.

I'm only showing the picture above and the picture below to express that during the first couple of hours of the trip, I had to use the restroom so bad. The aural and visual stimuli provided by these sights (and more) did not help my condition. During some stops I'd notice some members of the party missing. I just knew they were sneaking off and taking care of business but I wasn't sure. I couldn't take the chance of sneaking off and being discovered. It might have disrupted the group dynamics.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

I did not know there were bathroom group dynamics. Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind the next time I am in a group and have to go. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home