Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Taking Care Of Business

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Taking Care Of Business

UPDATE: The above dog is not it, and forgive me for not getting a picture, but a dog walked by me today, carrying it's own pooper scooper. I was dumbfounded. Photo-op passed.

So, in Japan, yards are usually very small (in or near urban areas) or nonexistent. Anybody with a dog has to take them for a walk. I see dogs all the time: little dogs, big dogs, dogs in t-shirts, naked dogs, etc. I also see dogs doing their business. Usually, their pet human, probably trained at human obedience school, deftly catches their business before it even hits the ground. I have never seen dog business on the ground or road- until today. I stepped in the only pile of business in Japan. I can't believe it. Thank you for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home