Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: My Secret Identity

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Secret Identity

I don't know why I'm doing the "Captain Morgan was here" stance. I was feeling majestic and in need of a stiff drink, maybe. And no, I'm not going to a funeral. Just because I'm in a suit doesn't mean somebody died (that I know). I had to meet a group to discuss English lessons! I thought that many of would like to see "Professional" me. It's kind scary. Where are my cargo pants?

My secret identity.

5 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to go to court once with my old teacher, Morihei Ueshiba, and he was wearing a suit. This picture reminds me of that day.

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Mr. JT you do clean up nicely. Have not seen you on line that much. It is hard not to be able to pick up the phone and call you. So now I just talk to myself a little more :) The walks that you where able to go on looked pretty cool.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

Are you in this picture?
Are you hiding behind the man in the suit?

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jory, You look very GQ, very handsome!

I hope you are having a wonderful time there. Mike showed me your blog, so I have been busy catching up. Your new home looks so much like Muskogee it is frightening! :)

Keep in touch!
Kristen Byers

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

Fine duds Cap'n!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home