Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Engrish Lesson, For Mature Audiences

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Engrish Lesson, For Mature Audiences

Would anyone like me to give them some Homo Sausage? I really don't need to say more. But I will. This tasty treat is about 6" long and as big around as my thumb. It comes in an appetizing, fleshy shade of pink. Either way you decide to translate "homo" it doesn't make for a pleasant thought. Does eating this make me "curious" or does it make me cannibal? As far as I can tell, it's really made from fish. Which parts of the fish, I couldn't say. Actually, I think you can buy it in the Korean Market in Tulsa but they call it Seafood Sausage. Anyway, Jpop introduced it to me today. We each ate half during breakfast.

6 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

This is great, you should submit this to Engrish.com.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you and J-pop sitting together eagerly awaiting your next steaming serving of homo sausage...

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

I saw an ad for those sausages in Brokeback Fuji Mt.
the subtitles rocked!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

maybe it is haaamo

maybe it is not seafood

gaarosss

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

!!Japanese SPAM!!!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Joshua Blevins Peck said...

the best would be to see someone eating homo sausage at hard off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home