Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Earthquake #2

Friday, April 21, 2006

Earthquake #2


In my effort to appease the giant catfish spirit that lives under Japan, wiggling its tail, I'm posting another catfish picture. This one was found in Wichita, KS and that is a basketball in its mouth.


I had my second quake last night around 3 am. It was a 3 where I am. I awoke to some rattling and shaking, realized it was an earthquake, and went back to sleep. More can be found at the link below:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/21042006/2/world-strong-earthquake-strikes-eastern-japan-3-injured-tsunami-danger.html

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Wha...? Was is trying to eat the ball? Was the ball stuck, or did it succeed, I wonder? Hope the quakes/tsunamis subside. That's creepy.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

There's an ancient Wichitaian prophecy about a catfish with a red ball in its' mouth....
how does it go?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jory-san said...

The story behind the picture:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/catchfish.asp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home