Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Earthquake #4

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Earthquake #4


While waiting at a stoplight the car began shaking. We gave each other that "I wonder what's wrong with the car" look and then it stopped as the light turned green (or blue?) and we drove away. A few minutes later, we got a call from some friends (we were on our way to their house) and they were just making sure that we survived the earthquake. I'm getting so desensitized that I don't even know when they're happening. That's the way I like it. I just hope that's where it remains. We had a 3 but in Shizuoka it was 4.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Is this pretty common???

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

hello direct first brother JotoBo
nice catfish car....

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Jory-san said...

alas, that is not my car. whenever there is an earthquake, I post a picture of a catfish (since a giant catfish is what causes earthquakes). On that particular day, we were in the car. if not number one fan, i'll settle for number 16.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home