Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Skiing with my Yuki Onna

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Skiing with my Yuki Onna

Activity is going to be slow around here for a couple of days. We found a last minute bargain ski trip and we're going to take it before Noriko has to start working and winter is over. She used to be quite an avid skier but hasn't been able to go for the past few years. I've never gone so it will be yet another new experience for me. I'll be back around here Sunday morning (That's Saturday night if you live out East in the USA.

5 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Good luck on the ski trip. Don't forget the bat phone it might come in handy... Do I know my ancient big monster legends or what.

JMG

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

Jeremy, you are an ancient big monster legend....!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jory-san said...

remember, when you look into the eyes of ancient big monster legends, they look into yours, as well.

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is when "uncle joe" had me by the ears and picked me up.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

So you have looked deep into the eyes of hell haven't you Jeremy-san? Good, good.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home