Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Unrelated Photos Come Together To Make An Entry

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Unrelated Photos Come Together To Make An Entry


I've never seen any (except in the mirror) but here's proof of other Okies in the area!

For those of you that aren't too sure of my location: Go to Tokyo. Go south to Yokohama. Keep going south until you hit Yokosuka.

Here's what it looks like to ride an uncrowded bus. I actually know most of the people in this shot. They're part of the hiking crew that I run with.

Here's the building where I have my group English class. It's about a 12 minute walk from the house.

I'm pretty sure that Some People aren't too proud that I came to Japan, but hopefully, those Same Some People would be proud that I cleared out some land (two bags of weeds!) and planted three tomato and two cucumber plants (more to come).


The last of the homo sausage. Did you get yours?

The house that Noriko's grandparents used to live in. We were driving around one day and she pointed it out.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and that freakin Homo Sausage.

PEACE;Troy

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

i think that is a great idea Jory-san....how about it??

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Great photos! I'll pass on the homo sausage. You know, it never ceases to amazed me HOW CLEAN the streets are there!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Jory-san said...

ANP:
1. I am about to add one or more boxes to my garden. We hit the garden store yesterday and picked up some eggplant and more cucumbers. I had to talk them out of getting any okra. It takes a lot of okra to make a side dish. We don't have room! I cleared ot more junk yesterday to make room. I guess that strip of earth is my domain.

2. That person in the picture is probably a little old lady dragging a cart behind her for groceries. I can't be sure, as it was an accident.

Saurkraut: Once you go homo-sausage, you don't go back. Stay tuned for more streets.

Walrus and AJ: I would be happy to take requests. The first, will deal with trash and streets (an old request from ANP).

Troy: No. YOU and that freaking homo-sausage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home