Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Random Pictures Come Together 2

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Random Pictures Come Together 2


I was minding my own business when I heard a ruckuss outside. A couple of kindergardeners were answering the call to nature outside my window. All the little ones have to wear matching hats and backpacks that identify them as little ones.


So, here's the restaurant that shares the same spelling of "Jory" that Noriko chose to put on the official documents. Jolly- that's me!


This little guy reminds me of home. He bays and barks and howls at the drop of a hat. I used to help take care of seven beagles. This little guy is just down the road. He's about the unfriendliest little Snoopy that I've ever seen. He started growling at me during this photo.


Doesn't this snubnose .38 look a little too realistic? It's just a cap gun. I think one sign of an advanced country is one that that requires the end of toy gun barrels to be hunter orange. Of course, they are a little behind the USA when it comes to having enough armed robberies or accidental shootings of children to warrant the marking of toy guns as toys. As much as I hate hunter's orange and with or without enough handgun crime, I still think it's a good idea.


Here's Noriko running out the door to work. She is not missing a leg, she's just fluidly putting on one of her shoes in midstride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home