Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Return to Kanazawa

Friday, June 09, 2006

Return to Kanazawa

We're heading to Kanazawa tomorrow. We have to go through the final motions of putting Noriko's uncle and grandfather to rest. Their bones have been in the house for 40ish days and it's time to take them to their final resting place. I'm positive it will be another learning experience for me.

In the meantime, all of my viewers and visitors (I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE. MY SITECOUNTER SHOWS AN AVERAGE OF 22 PER DAY!) can take a look at the following blog:

http://321letsgo.blogspot.com/

It's mainly of a scifi or comic book slant and the writer has put together 4 podcasts. He's in Spain and uses them to practice his English. If you don't like comics or scifi, you're on your own.

More about some of my visitors:

One visitor arrived from this link: http://arigatous.livejournal.com/400413.html
"five arigatous and i finally made it."

I've had visitors from New Zealand, Russia (surely related to the link above), Malaysia, Vietnam, Canada, and all over the U.S.

So, while I'm away, at least send me a link to your blog (if that's from whence you came) or say hello.

Gracias! ありがとう!Спасибо! Terima kasih! Cam on! Thanks!
(if you can't find your language, go here: http://www.travlang.com/wordofday/159.html.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

Hi Jory-san....i had a lot of reading to do to catch up on your blog! Been busy takin' care of bidness around the homefront.

I love the pictures. I am so glad you post a lot of them. :o)


AJ

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

howdy potnuh!

I'm from Okiehoma....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home