Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Signs, Motorcycles, Motorcycle Gangs, Motorcycle Gang Signs

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Signs, Motorcycles, Motorcycle Gangs, Motorcycle Gang Signs

Any ideas? Whose fear is exploited in this show (the audience's or the dolphins')? Is it loosely based on The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

I made an appointment to get my hair cut at the American. After second thought, I decided to cancel it. There was just something about the name that turned me off. While American "Pig" is appealing as a bar's name, it just doesn't make sense for a har salon.

There's a foot tunnel nearby that has been the victim of some budding vandals/grafitti artists. This one is "F the Police!" YIKES! I don't know why anyone would want to say that. The police don't bother anyone (including the criminals).
Here's some more, in the same tunnel. "Ooyabe _______ is the best!"
(You can fill in the blank.)


This depiction of a motorcycle leads me to believe it's the work of local motorcycle gangs (seriously).


Speaking of motorcycles, I found this one in February or March. I should have turned it in to the police. If nobody would've claimed it in six months, I would have been contacted to come on down and pick up my new ride! As it is, about a month ago, it vanished. I could've joined a motorcycle gang.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Joshua Blevins Peck said...

makes me think of AKIRA! you like that one?

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

you jive talkin?
tell me no lies...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home