Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: What Happened To October?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

What Happened To October?

Somehow, the entire month of October passed and I posted nothing. Did our Yokie from Muskogee simply not see anything new? Did he not do anything new?

Actually, a lot was going on. I'm going to try and get caught up in the next few entries.

I've also decided to combine my martial arts blog with this one. For those that want to see what that's all about, I think: http://aikisearch.blogspot.com is the link. From now on, I'll just post the new entries, here.

Also, my digital camera is broken. It didn't survive a second trip to the top of Mt. Fuji. I barely survived. The lack of new pictures and the lack of new entries goes hand in hand.

So, until the next entry, I leave you with this shot. That's Noriko riding an elevator. I'm outside waiting for it to arrive on my floor. I don't know if the monitor is a security device or if it helps one decide to use the stairs or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home