Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Quiz, Extremists, Robots (again!)

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Quiz, Extremists, Robots (again!)

What better way is there to display some strange advertising other than having a quiz? What will you win? Maybe I could send the first winning answer to the first picture, the item that it's advertising? That might be a little ambitious of me but let's give it a shot.

And your guess is?

This banner got my attention and while the seated schoolgirl pulling up her stockings got my attention, I had not idea what I was supposed to buy next. What do you think it was?
Actually, I just wanted to post links to the two stories below but they don't have anything to do with anything going on over here.



1. I don't know what my robot kick is, but here's another story that is certainly leading to Tomorrow. I keep thinking of the medical droid that put Luke Skywalker's hand back on.

2. Extremists exist in all religions!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger Joshua Blevins Peck said...

Great posters! I wish we had stuff like that here...we have a few bad grafitti people and that's it.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what the first pic is selling. But the second pic, well it realy doesn't matter does it?

PEACE:Troy

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

If you were here right now I'd say "Hey!" and then poke you in the ribs...
or would Dad do that to you?

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

What the heck are they advertising? For real?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home