Site Meter Yokie from Muskogee: Mostly Engrish! (Slightly Television and Cooking)

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mostly Engrish! (Slightly Television and Cooking)

For those of you that don't like your coffee "perky," how but a cup o' depression?



What are you looking at?



If you're happy and you know it, c_ap your hands!

F...oxxy lady!


Human Man keep out!


Here's a shot of the new tv. HD is pretty clear!



I finally offered my assistance in the kitchen. The parents are pretty sure about my skill and usually keep me out. I always do the dishes, but sometimes, the food is just sooo good that I'd also like to help out in preparing it. J-Pop entrusted me with the job of slicing cucumbers for the salad. I got started right away and marveled at the thin slices our new slicer could produce. I failed to notice my middle finger (positioned on the bottom side of the cucumber) was in line to be next sliced. I finished up the salads and then pointed to the last one. "The one on the right is mine," I said to J-Pop. "Why?" he wanted to know. I showed him my finger and said, "Because a piece of my finger is in it." They haven't let me back, since. Sashimi is raw fish. Basashi is raw horse. I wonder what the word for raw human is?

round-flat-round

P.S. The quiz in the last post is still going! I demand some participants (diferent from smartypants)!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said...

Jorimi: sliced Jory

Love the new tv!

I laughed at the shirts!! I imagine you get a lot of laughs over there at the Engrish.(Just like they might laugh at your Japanese!haha....)

I love a good cuppa depression every morning...i think i will go have some now. (my grand mother had an old percolater and i tried it recently and it still works!)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Joshua Blevins Peck said...

I love HD and my big tv but even it might not make some of those psychotic Japanese teen tv shows watchable...you watch those?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home